The Joy of Randomness

Quote of the Week:
"God, I could eat a horse. Isn't it crazy how slayin'just always makes you hungry and horny?"
~Faith, BtVS - Faith, Hope and Trick, Season 3

Google
 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Well, Tripp posted a blog about the recent shipping sale to an Arab country. He wondered,

"Is this an act of a high-minded president hoping to gain support from moderate Islamic types? Is this a way to separate more clearly the terrorists from the rest of the Arab world in our foreign policy relationships? Perhaps. It is a brave thing if this is so"

I don't think this is the case. The Bush family has many friends in the Arab world. One of the most powerful is the Prince of Saudi Arabia. I think this was a sale to a friend to help boost both of their pocketbooks, not foreign relations. Since when has Bush ever done anything to boost foreign relations? I could definitly be wrong about this. I am simply posting my opinion here, but I'm probably not far from the truth! Tell me what you think...

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

look at you, my little politico wife!

you have been around me too long.

I think you are on the right track with your thoughts

9:30 AM  
Blogger Mae said...

I know...I'm smrt...just like Homer!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home